Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
A Tax-Free Savings Account
(TFSA) is just that: a vehicle that allows you to invest your money in a flexible, registered account
and in which your savings will grow tax-free
The funds in a TFSA can be used for various reasons
depending on your personal needs:
- To supplement your retirement income;
- To plan for a vacation;
- To cover any health-related emergencies;
- To fund home renovations;
- To buy a new car;
- And much more!
There are also many benefits
of using a TFSA as an investment tool:
- Flexible withdrawals;
- Tax-free growth;
- No limit to a lifetime contribution;
- You are eligible for life;
- Your contribution room can be carried forward;
- No proof of income is required;
- Great for quick investment growth.
Get the tax free savings account TFSA in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville and Richmond Hill from a name you can trust. Ask Sunil Bhushan today for TFSA and more!